Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Mixing It Up...

I think in some way shape or form we're all creatures of habit in something that we do every day.  In sports they call it being superstitious....wearing the same socks all season or putting on your uniform the same way every time or at least until the winning streak ends.  And, I think we all have our daily routines that get us in and out of our days without stress...or thought.  It's the same stuff just a different day.  How many times have you heard that or thought that?

That's how I feel these days...the same stuff just a different day.  In one sense, I like the routine and not having the stress of this or that, but on the other hand I'm getting a little antsy with the routine.  I need something new.  I need to mix it up.  Maybe I just need a vacation!  That's probably part of it!  Do you ever get tired of your daily routine?  What do you do to mix it up?

Today I'm looking for ways to mix it up!  Just to do something different in my day...maybe to see something new, find something new and feel something new.  It probably won't be wildly exciting, but maybe just enough to feel not routine!

Wishing you warm blessings the rest of this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment