Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!  I hope everyone is enjoying the day, whether they have a special someone or not.  Either way, let you love flow freely to those you love dearly and even to those you've just met.  You never know what kind of an impact you may have on just one person by showing a simple act of love and/or compassion.

I asked my Korean insider (Mrs. Kim, from church...if you've been following my posts you know who I'm talking about), if they celebrate Valentine's Day in South Korea.  She said they didn't in the past, but they do now and "men are crazy!"  Ha.  Not sure what they means exactly, so if you do let me know.  But, it was pretty funny to hear.

Love yourself first (sometimes it's the hardest thing to do), love those closest to you, and love those around you!  May you have an open heart to let your love flow freely!

Blessings to you on this "lovely" day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment