Monday, March 2, 2015

It's March...Already?

Sorry I missed last week's posts, but back on track this week.  Can you believe it's March already?  Where did January go?  February raced by...except for last week, we had ice on Monday and Tuesday, snow on Wednesday, snow on Friday and rain the rest of the time.  And yes, that's all in one week Texas!  

I can't believe it's March already and Easter is in a month!  A new month always means a fresh start, a re-do on the restart button, or another month to get it right!  So, that's my mentality going into this month.  Here we go again, BUT with a different attitude, a new perspective, and a new commitment.  Let's see what the month ahead brings!

One thing I know it brings is weeds in my lawn and bugs popping up.  My least favorite things but something that always comes around this time of year.  I always enjoy the winter when my grass is dead and I don't have to hear lawn mowers running every day around my neighborhood.  Weeds in my lawn are annoying and I'm not looking forward to spring allergies.  Plus, I always get one or two really bad mosquito attacks with numerous bites all over that now seem to swell up like they are on steroids.  So, along with new growth on trees, new flowers to plant inside and out these are the things that remind me of spring....maybe this spring will be different?

I hope wherever you are the winter weather starts to thaw out, you look forward to grooming your lawn once more and that you enjoy each flower in bloom around you!  Have a wonderfully blessed first week of March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment