Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mini-Book Signing

Tonight a good friend of mine is hosting a mini-Book Signing for me at her house.  I'm extremely grateful for her friendship and hospitality.  She's been so great about promoting the event and I'm truly thankful for ALL her efforts!

It'll be my first mini-Book Signing and I hope to do more of them!  So, if anyone local wants me to come to their church, an organization they are part of or just a casual get-together with friends (i.e. Book Club), just let me know!  I'd be happy to do it!

I'm looking forward to being able to interact more with individuals, meet new people and hear about their stories.  It's all about sharing, understanding and spreading the message!  As mentioned, my book is not only for (international or domestic) adoptees, adoptive parents or parents looking to adopt...it's also a great, easy read for anyone looking to understand an adoptee's perspective on growing up...learning about someone else's experiences and hopefully gaining a greater appreciation for all those involved in adoption.  

So, off to my first mini-Book Signing!  Hoping this week is filled with many blessings for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment