Sunday, July 14, 2019

Reset? Re-do?

We're halfway through the year and there's only about 25 weeks left.  Are you feeling like, "Where has the time gone?" or time is dragging and it's only going to feel longer through the 'dog days of summer'?  I think I'm in the former wondering how we're already into the middle of July already!  How did that happen?  It just seems like yesterday everyone was making their new year's resolutions...again.  The same ones from the year before...you know the ones.

So, at the mid-point of the year do you reassess, reanalyze your yearly goals?  Are you crushing your goals or did they fade away before the calendar flipped to February?  Is it time to reset?  Are you ready for a re-do?  A mulligan?  I am!  I'm ready to start again...reset my goals, my mindset and just try to be more consistent.  I'm good for awhile, but then I hit a speed bump and get off track.  But, I always dust myself off and keep going.  Try again.  Get back up...again and again and again.  That's just life.

So, good luck in reaching all your goals as you continue or reset them.  May you overcome the bumpy roads and keep on going until you reach your end goal...and then set some new goals.  Inspire.  Motivate.  Persevere.

May blessings find you this week and may you be a blessing to someone who needs it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment