Sunday, July 28, 2019

Promises...

As I tried to get in a couple more hours of sleep this morning, I started thinking of God's promises.  "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)  This scripture always sticks out, but there are obviously SO many of God's promises throughout the bible.  So, if you need a reminder of those promises it's a good day to open the good book.

After getting up and going for the day, this is what was on my Instagram feed "Not one promise from God is empty of power, for nothing is impossible with God! (Luke 1:37)  Thanks for the affirmation!  Then I scrolled down a little more to read this "Lord, please give me strength in my weakness, give me faith in my fear, and give me power in my powerlessness. I am trusting you."  AMEN!

And then this, "Be thankful for the bad things in life.  They open your eyes to see the good things you weren't paying attention to before." Yes, indeed!  All messages I needed to see this morning and there they were!  HE is with us.  HE never leaves us.  HE is good.  HE will provide.

May the messages you need to hear this week come to you.  They could come in any form so keep your eyes, ears and heart open.  Wishing you many blessings as another month comes to an end and another begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment