Sunday, March 24, 2019

March Madness

It's that time again...March Madness is here!  Gotta love it and gotta love Dickie V (Dick Vitale) this time of year!  It's competitive, fun, unexpected and shocking...sometimes all at once!  And, it's fun that anyone and everyone can get involved.  Yes, filling out brackets for the NCAA men's basketball tournament has become tradition (for many...in the States).  I usually fill out 4 brackets each year, but this year I did 5.  Not that it helped me any, but it's still fun to try.  

My dad loves this time of year, too.  So, I know he'll be watching today...mainly because Iowa will be playing in about an hour.  We both picked the wrong Iowa team to win the first round.  Go figure.  But, I told my dad I feel like the seedings didn't really mean much, besides 1-2 this year.  It seems like this year they just didn't have as much value as they have in the past and that anyone can really beat anyone this time around....which is the beauty of the tournament being one and done.  So, I'm a little surprised that starting off the day that there are actually 2 perfect brackets still out there.  

Either way, you are fully engrossed and love watching the tournament or you could care less and can get a lot checked off your to-do list this weekend and next.  Enjoy cheering on teams you didn't know even existed, watching the exhilarating buzzer beaters, and watching the big guns get knocked off by the little guys!  That's what March Madness is all about!

Blessings to you this last full week of March!! 1st quarter of 2019 is almost in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment