Sunday, March 31, 2019

April Fool's....

Are you the family/friend prankster of the group?  Do you love playing a good joke on others?  Is April Fool's Day your Super Bowl of the year?  If so, are you ready for tomorrow?  Do you have your prank all planned out?  Good luck pulling it off!

I'm not a prankster nor do I necessarily like to be the target of any joke.  I'm fine with fun-loving, really funny jokes, but anything that crosses the line to mean or cruel is no OK with me.  I'm sure we'll hear about and see many jokes that have been "successful" on all social media platforms tomorrow.  So, buckle up!

Where did April Fool's Day come from?  I'm sure some news station will have the full story about it's origins tomorrow.  It's one of those odd days that pop up once a year that has lasted the test of time...so far.  Go figure.  I wonder what new and odd day will appear in the coming years and if it'll last as long as this one.

So, whatever happens tomorrow...hopefully nothing crazy to you or to me...enjoy the laughs and be glad when the day passes!  I know I will!  Cheers to a new month, a new quarter...and blessings for the first week of April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment