Sunday, March 19, 2017

March Madness

It's that time of the year again...where millions of people who normally don't watch college basketball are fixated on it and their brackets!  Yes, me included!  It's a fun time to watch favorites go down to under-dogs and watch the best rise to the top!  The last minute buzzer beaters, the agony of defeat (for fans and players), and the elation of moving on!  

March Madness definitely helps me transition into spring a little easier.  As I've mentioned in previous posts, spring is my least favorite season of the year.  Allergies are in full force, bugs start coming out, weeds scatter my yard and inevitably I get a severe attack of mosquito and fire ants bites.  Why wouldn't I love spring...ha!  But, watching nail-biting competition come down to the last shot of a game is thrilling and a good distraction for me.  And this year, it's anybody's championship to win!  There's no one clear favorite as there are several teams that could make a run and win it all!  That's the fun of filling out brackets...who knows who will really win?!  And as of yesterday, there are no perfect brackets in ESPN's millions of brackets that have been filled out by fans.  So, lets see how badly our brackets look after today's round of games are played.  So, enjoy the games today and later this week...and good luck in your brackets!  

Blessings to you this week and may you enjoy the "madness"!

No comments:

Post a Comment