Sunday, November 20, 2016

Let the Holidays Begin...

It's that time of the year again...I'm not quite sure how it got here so quickly this year, but it's here...turkey and stuffing, tree trimming, gift wrapping, Christmas cookies and caroling, and good tidings to all!  All the holiday festivities are ramping up this week and will explode the day after stuffing our tummies full on Black Friday!

Are you ready?  Are you ready for all the madness?  Yummy foods, yes!  Ripping open gifts, yes!  Helping and serving others in need, yes!  Decorating the house, yes/no!  Seeing all the holiday decorations all over town, yes!  Hearing non-stop Christmas carols on the radio, yes/no!  Christmas parties, more food and baked goods, crowded malls, and on and on and on....are you ready?  Are you sure?  I'm not.

I'm not ready for jolly old St. Nick yet, but give me a couple of weeks.  Once the madness begins it's kind of hard not to get swept up in it, right?  As usual, I've got to get going on my Christmas cards this week so I can get them out on December 1st!  That's my holiday tradition.  So, the goal for this week is to enjoy Turkey Day and get my Christmas cards done or just about done!

I hope you enjoy the last few days leading up to Thanksgiving and then all out madness of the holidays once Thursday night/Friday arrives.  Blessings for a wonderful week full of family, friends and fabulous food!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment