Sunday, November 16, 2014

Vacation...Finally!!

I know, I know...it's almost December and I haven't taken a vacation all year!  Crazy!  And, right now I feel it!  I did take a week off for July 4th, but I didn't go anywhere.  I just got "some stuff" done around the house.  Fun.  But, now I'm ready...really ready...to take a week off and just enjoy being off and away from home!  Yippee!!

I tend to do this more often than not...work, work, work until the end of the year rolls around and then I have all my vacation days left to take.  I've tried to get better over the years about taking a few days each quarter, but those few extra Friday's off aren't cutting it anymore.  I need some real quality time off!  Are you good about taking your vacation days?

So, I'm off for the week and then next week I'm off, too, because my company is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday (here in the States)!  Yes, that's right...2 weeks off!!  I didn't really plan it that way, but I'll take it!  I can't wait!

Time to recharge the batteries...the mind...and get ready for the full holiday madness that is coming!  I'm looking forward to relaxing, no work and no household chores to do for a week!  And with all vacations there's the excuse to eat some sweet treats, too, right?!  I'm definitely looking forward to that!  :-)

So, enjoy your week ahead, as I know I will be, and get ready for Turkey Day next week!  Blessings to you all this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment