Sunday, November 3, 2019

Taking A Little Break...

Thank you so much for following my journey so far and for being interested enough to visit my blog on a regular basis! I really appreciate it!

I've decided to take a little break from posting on my blog through the end of this year.  I think it's good every now and again to take a break from certain things to regroup, recharge and reevaluate what and where you want to go in the future.  For instance, I think it's good when I see friends saying their taking a break from Facebook or Instagram or whatever social media platforms they are using on a daily basis.  Especially during the end of the year when the madness of the holidays has us all running around like crazy!  I always use this time of year to reflect on all the good and bad things from the year so that I can do better, be better in the new year.  I think it's an important time of year to sit with yourself, meditate and decide how you want to move forward with your life.  At least, that's what I'll be doing through the end of the year.

So, enjoy the holidays, be safe and have fun making new lasting memories with your family and friends!  You'll hear from me in the new year and I hope you'll come back to see what I've learned, how I've grown and what I'm up to next!  Cheers to you all!  And, many blessings for a magically wonderful holiday season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment