Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I hope you've been pampered, showered with special treats and felt all the love you deserve today and every day!  A special shout out to my mom and her generously nurturing and loving spirit that is the glue that keeps our family together!  Her boisterous laughter, talkative nature and supportive cheerleader has always provided an encouraging environment to grow up in and learn from for my siblings and I, and now for all her grandchildren, too.  She's the heartbeat of our family and I'm so glad I get to call her my mom!

Wishing blessings of love, joy, confidence and peace of mind to all mothers around the world!  May the coming week bring special blessings your way.  Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment