Friday, October 24, 2014

Technical Glitches

Sorry again everyone for missing my post on Wednesday...for some reason I haven't been able to get into the posting site due to some technical glitches.  I'm hoping they are resolved, but I'm either having some connection issues or there's something else going on.

In the meantime, things are fast and furious here...work is crazy busy right now as we've got our major tradeshow coming up next week, my dad's birthday is today, Halloween is coming up and all the other daily stuff that fills our lives has been buzzing around my head for 2 weeks now!  I'm exhausted mentally.  I think I need a mental health day...several!!  If I can just get through next week with flying colors I'll be good!  So, wish me luck!  I need some quiet to fill my head, but I don't see that coming anytime soon.

I've also seen Christmas lights up on houses already!  Did I miss Halloween and Thanksgiving (here in the States)?  Christmas will be here quick enough, but I'm just not ready for it yet.  I want to enjoy the fall season first!  How about you?

I just want one day that I haven't planned to just do whatever I want...and hopefully that day is full of blue skies, cool fall temps and something good to eat!  If you didn't know, I'm a planner by nature so I'm always planning...not today, but the next day, the next week, a month away!  It's non-stop and lately I've been a planning maniac or at least it feels like it.  I definitely have been better about living in the moment and being present than I ever have been in my life...BUT, I still plan...look ahead...worry about the next thing...so I'm trying to find that balance.  Any suggestions?!

I hope this last week of October finds you well, ready for fall and ready for some trick-or-treaters (here in the States)!  Enjoy the season and try not to plan one of your days during the week!  Lets see if I can!  Blessings to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment