Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Book Update!

It arrived today!  The first proof of my book!  I had been waiting all week for it to be delivered.  I wanted a hard copy of the first proof so that I could see the formatting and layout and hold it with my bare hands.  It's real!  As I've said before, each step of the process makes it more and more real for me!  So, I'm one step closer to the real reality!

I wanted to see the layout and how long the book would be.  I wanted to see how the front end and back end would look and work.  And the most exciting part..."First Edition. Copyright 2013. Kim Fenneman"  Holy cow!  Wow!

So, now my last major edit on my first book commences.  Don't over think it.  Does that flow right?  Is there a better word for that?  All questions I'm sure I'll be asking myself over the weekend while I meticulously edit my book.  Giddy and serious all at the same time!

It's coming!  It's going to be real!  Stay tuned.........

No comments:

Post a Comment